Student Travel Awards
ICCABS plans to support around 12 student travel grants (conditional upon NSF support), which will include:
- A registration fee of $200
- A total of up to $300 for hotel accommodation
- Up to $500 for travel
- Up to $200 for food and other expenses
The applicants should submit the following materials to Sanguthevar Rajasekaran (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
- Number and title of a paper or poster that has been accepted (if any) to ICCABS
- A brief summary of the research interests of the student together with an explanation of how this conference will help her/his research efforts.
- A support letter from the student's supervisor/advisor that indicates that the student is in good academic standing and how the student will benefit from attending this conference.